Rivertrees Residences is a 99-year leasehold condominium development to be built next to the Punggol Reservoir in District 19. As part of the Active, Beautiful, Clean (ABC) Waters project, The Rivertrees Residences will be one of the few condominiums in the area to experience wetland wildlife first-hand. This residential development, which is accessible via Fernvale Link in Sengkang, has a total land area of approximately 14,930 square metres and comprises 495 units of various unit types. Year-round Access to Nature and Outdoor Activities Jointly developed by FCL Topaz Pte Ltd, Far East Orchard Limited and Sekisui House Ltd, Rivertrees Residences at Fernvale offers prospective home buyers the privilege of a wildlife sanctuary on its doorstep. Moreover, due to its close proximity to Sengkang Floating Wetland,
Rivertrees Residences at Fernvale Close provides a rich natural setting for recreation and outdoor pursuits. The floating wetland, which is the largest man-made floating wetland in Singapore, has a land area of 2400 square metres and is linked by a footbridge and a floating boardwalk to the Sengkang Riverside Park. For potential residents who love to participate in sports of all varieties, the Sengkang Sports and Recreation Centre is also located a short distance away at Anchorvale Road. Besides being close to the Sengkang Sports and Recreation Centre, prospective homeowners of The Rivertrees can also enjoy a full suite of recreational facilities including swimming pool, wading pool, jacuzzi-hydro spa, function room, indoor gymnasium, tennis court and BBQ area. These family-friendly facilities offer the ideal staycation retreat without the associated stress or travel costs.
Why Buy Rivertrees Residences ?
- Well-sought after land
- 2mins walk to Seletar Mall
- Breathtaking Reservoir view
- mins to 24 hours famous eateries
- Stone-throw distance to Layar LRT
- Well-connected by CTE , TPE
- 5mins drive to Compass Point and Sengkang MRT
- Within 10mins to prestigious schools
- Very affordable low quantum
- First mover's advantage
- Quality finishes and fittings by renown developers
Other Unique Features of Rivertrees Residences are its many renowned neighbours , such as :
- Seletar Aerospace Park - Seletar is currently home to leading firms such as Rolls-Royce Group , ST Aerospace and Eurocopter . It will create up to 10,000 jobs and generate highly skilled employment opportunities .
- North Coast Innovation Corridor - it is slated to become the next innovative and economic corridor , attracting international R&D investors and creative startups . With growth of Seletar regional Centre and Seletar Aerospace Park , residents can soon find themselves working closer to homes .
- Punggol Creative Cluster & Learning Corridor - creative cluster at Punggol is set as a major commercial belt buzzling with ideas , creative design and new technologies .
- Upcoming Seletar Mall - it will get 3 anchor tenants and will house Shaw Theatres (8-screen multiplex cinema , occupying 17,000 sqft) , NTUC foodfare Foodcourt (12,000 sqft) and Fairprice Finest Supermarket (23,000 sqft) which will bring modern daily conveniences to residents' doorstep .